BumbleBee

Monday, February 04, 2008

Just chillen

So I'm just chillen at Mitchell's tonight--Had school all day and then went to get Mongolian Barbecue. It was excellent. School is going well, I only have 10 more credits for my Associates degree and then I get to attend U of M Flint. I'm excited for not only that, but also for the free gym that comes along with it!! I'm gonna love it!!

Things have been going well--got on mood stabilizers and have started to feel a little better. Plus I'm super excited for March. I get to go on 2 spring breaks AND Brett and I's 4 year anniversary is March 18th (the same day as Mitchell's b-day). Seems like things have been looking up and getting better, so I'm pretty excited about that. Just thought I would come on here and update everyone even though I know its just mom and Jill. Love you guys!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home