BumbleBee

Monday, November 27, 2006

Missing my family =(

So tonight I'm missing my family. I miss being young and having my parents together. I miss how close Mitchell and I used to be, before he got all moody. I miss not having any cares in the world, just what I was going to play for the day and what I would wear. I miss getting together during holidays, having gma and lynne there. I fucking wish no one ever had to grow up. I'm so sick of everything. I just want to be happy, and I don't think that's too much to ask, but aparently it is. I just wish things could rewind and I could let everyone know how much they mean to me. I wish I could be done with school w/o having to stess out and go. I wish I could be 35, married, with kids and a career, not 20 and struggling with school and stupid relationships. I just things could be secure, and I don't see that happening for a long time....and I'm so sick of trying to hard in all my relationships wether they be friendships or relationships and never feeling like I'm getting back what I put into the relationship. I just wish I had someone around that understood........I'm going to bed, hopefully tomorrow won't be such a shitty day.....I love you mom and Jill

2 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    The worst part about growing up is realizing that life isn't all crystals and rainbows. You just have to grab the good times when they come and roll with the bad times they don't last forever. Life's about changing, nothing ever stays the same. Hey...maybe I should write a song like that....oh wait, someone already did. Remember to be grateful everyday for what you do have, i.e. family that loves you, good health, etc. If you are not grateful for what you have, you will not be blessed with more. Just relax, and flow with what Life brings you. You will eventually realize that "Life is Good" and that the bad times make the good times that much better. Love you, Mommy

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Lynne posted this on her blog on March 31, 2005. They are words to live by. The entry is titled Now. "Now is the most important time in our lives. Enjoy your memories, but forgive your mistakes. Look ahead with hope, but always remember to live in Today. Now is the most important time of our life."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home