BumbleBee

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

*A Halloween night in*

So tonight is Halloween, Brett and I just stayed in, it was nice. I love just getting a chance to hang out with him, especially since I've been feeling so poopy lately. It's so wierd though, because most of the time when I stay in, I wish I went out, but then once I go out, I wish I was at home. I went to a house party a couple nights ago in Saginaw. It was just like old times, a bunch of underaged kids, dressed up in costume, drinking and having a good time, except the whole time I was there I thought "wow, I'm not even having that much fun, I don't think this is for me anymore" and that is wierd for me. I guess it's time to grow up, or maybe I have grown up....and didn't even realize it. Either way, I'm sure there's a lot of growing up left to do :/ I just can't wait until I'm 35, that will be nice...skip through the school and crappy job and just be done with it all: have my masters, teach college, have a family and good life....oh won't it be nice!!! <3 Well in case you were wondering, yes it will.....it will be wonderful!! haha...sorry just a little day dreaming....


I hope this is still around when I'm 35, I'm sure I'll have a good laugh----love you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home