BumbleBee

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Well tonight I threw my first *Passion Party*. It was a lot of fun, I like when I get a chance to hang out with basically all my friends at once. It was definately nice to see everyone, and we had a great time. Although it was a lot of work getting it together; cleaning the apartment, making sure there was enough seating and rearranging the living room, getting all the food ready, calling everyone. If I do have another, it will be a long time from now, lol.

Things have been going well with school. I had a little problem with group members not doing any work, and having to write the entire paper myself, not fun. I just think it's hard to work as a group when it's an online course, I think I'll just partner with myself. It might be a little more work, but I'm basically doing all the work anyways so I might as well get all the credit for it. I have a test in my math class on monday, I'm going to see a tudor 4 hours before the class starts, I'm just a little confused on this one section. Hmmm....I'll just try to get it on my own this weekend and read my Holocaust book.

Well all in all things are well. I still wish I could see my mom and Tommy more......I hate how far away they are......it's really going to suck if I move to New York. I've never been that far away from everyone in my family, and family is the most important thing in my life. I guess there's no need to worry about that now, I'll just worry about it then. Well I'm going to go, Manda is staying another night and she needs me to be a good friend, I need to listen to her vent right now. I love you guys!!

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home