BumbleBee

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Just another day...

I was supposed to start my training at Zehnders today, but when I got there Mary didn't realize that no one had given me a uniform yet. So I guess training will have to wait until Thursday, which kind of stinks because I am looking forward to making some money. It will be nice not be broke all the time. Mom should be calling me soon, everytime I look at my blog, I don't see my picture and the "about me" section. Can you see it? I'm still new to this blog stuff so bear with me as I try to figure it out.

So my mom went over to Jills yesturday to help sort through Lynne's things. It's so wierd thinking that she won't be at anymore family events. I feel so bad for her kids, if there is anything you guys need, don't hesitate to ask! When we went to visit her at her apartment before RJ's wedding she had recently painted a picture of leafs, and it really stuck out to me. I just loved it, and Jill was nice enough to let me have it. I am sooo excited to put it up in the apartment so that I can have a little piece of Lynne here all the time. I'm really going to miss her.

Well I should get going, I'll write more soon!

<3

2 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Hey Girlie, that green font is hard to ready. Hope the Help aspect on your blog will help you get your picture up.

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Just look at those two girls who responded to your post. Can you tell that we're related?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home