BumbleBee

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Lots of laundry

Well today Brett, Mitchell and I went to the laundromat. Our washer is broken in the apartment building so our laundry has been piling up for a week or so. At least I got my math homework done while I was there. But that was basically the high light of my day, lol. Man oh man, I just read that last line and it's sad when the highlight of my day is homework and laundry, haha.

I also went to work for a while, that wasn't very fun. Lots of dough to do, I'm glad that I finally got another job. I don't know if I written about it, but I just got a waitressing job at Zehnders. I start training next week WOO HOO! Just in time too it seems, this guy that I've only worked with once, but it was just him and I, and after we worked together I told my boss that I never wanted to work with him agian and he is going to start working there again. He got in trouble at another store for sexual harassment, which is why I didn't like him, he just gave me the creeps and said some unprofessional things while we were working. It just goes to show that you should always trust you instincts. Scary stuff!

Okay well if anyone reads this will you leave me a comment and let me know how it is showing up. I can't get it to look like my moms and Jills, like with the picture on the side and when you post it pushes the other one down and puts your new one on top. Mine just keeps going to another page or something. If you have any tips or know what I'm doing wrong please let me know. My mom said something about after I post I have to take the Html and paste it in the template.?.?.?.? Where do I paste it at and if that's how I do it, do I have to paste my picture Html there as well? Sorry now I'm just putting all my questions on here, lol. Just let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks a bunch! I love you guys! (and by guys I basically mean my mom and Jill since you two are the only ones that read this, haha) :)

<3

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home