BumbleBee

Monday, September 18, 2006

Wow so much Holocaust!

Well today has been an interesting day. Today is the day that the 77' Aspen is no more. Mitchells car a.k.a. The Colorado Special, died today from a fatal Transmission leak. :( Although this has brought sorrow, brings new beginnings for Mitch. He gets to find himself a new car. But for the time being, he will have to drive my old car Mona. She rocks though! :)

Today wasn't too bad, I did about 7 hours of Holocaust homework tonight. This class is nice because it keeps me interested, but I have a feeling that by the end of the class I won't be able to handle any more Holocaust History. The class I am taking is Lit 260 Holocaust Literature. Just a lot of random mass killings, prejudices and rascism. You know....all the places that hate live.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Mitchell gave me a cold a few weeks ago and since then I've been feeling fine, but my cough wouldn't go away. So when med express wasn't super busy I finally got a chance to get in there, and thank goodness I did. I had Bronchitus and an inflamation in my lungs. She said I was borderline Pnuenomea. I got a bunch of anti-biotics and cough medicine. Even with both I haven't slept a full night in about a month. Well I'm going to get going, it's 5 in the morning, and I'm not doing anymore homework tonight! WOO HOO!! Time to sleep!!
Love you girls!

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home